Thursday, July 23, 2015

Five Magic Spindles Creative Writing Contest!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_5uje_I3V7jE8cAbP3-piMRwk2dvXQ15z0LtETYZI_r94Mlsz1TaFAmNK44f5kkGw66GFjScchxPfp1eK1dfSD_POIkpIinQromRP46SZWD5Kdvq97n09jzgCD3jBpsYQGw26xah0U0s/s1600/Five+Magic+Spindles+Blog+Botton.jpg 

For all of my writing peeps:

For the third time, Rooglewood Press is holding another writing contest! They held a creative writing contest for the fairy tales Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. Now it's time for Sleeping Beauty!


Rooglewood Press is inviting people to compete for the chance to get their short stories/novellas on Sleeping Beauty in a published book, which has a gorgeous cover!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikw_ap1t4s4NHYvY3BE7brACQKgQxiAh5_go14ptxZRzGPeHZvgrwqihuDLs4vT0S3tz_zjz7bHygkl0o4x5lsnD3Vngn5bDbaum5BGcVwKPN2KE1xt7QQhN2PZ5wNt1VBXk1HBUDivPs/s1600/Five+Magic+Spindles.jpg

These anthologies are wonderfully put together and I'm always looking forward to reading them. You can check out the previous published works:

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1391272602l/20686206.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3_EBfS_gvhxWYjbbsaSqtxCoXVDZKxa963ZmV2HCrtJ-wt78js2uM69TbzOUB9aGNa5TvjLqhSdb2Mtn0hlX-GncaHiHXySLA8l33ARqXmLalwHDHM0f4Jhq53NDLexfVRVCpmvfIZC-w/s1600/FiveEnchantedRosesFinalCover.jpg

If you are interested in participating in this contest, make sure you visit the website and its rules here
 
Good luck!!

3 comments:

  1. So, will you be entering the writing contest??? Inquiring minds want to know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you know. I was going to enter the Beauty and the Beast on last year. I even started brainstorming and drafting a plot. Unfortunately, my personal life and my focus prevented me from completing a draft. I have a feeling that the same thing will happen again this year. At the moment I am not participating in this contest. But who knows...maybe I'll have an "A-ha!" moment and start writing like a fiend.

      I just figured that I shared this contest for those who would be interested. I really love these anthologies so I get very excited about what Rooglewood Press does with these books.

      Delete