Sunday, September 21, 2014

Jane Eyre Read-Along Sign-ups!!!

 

The 2014 Jane Eyre Read-Along 
is hosted by
and
 
I read Jane Eyre over 10 years ago in high school, and fell in love with it. Since then, I've been fascinated with watching movie adaptations of this beloved classic.
 
When Maria from A Night's Dream of Books approached me about her read-along, I did not hesitate to join. I am super excited to revisit this wonderful book and I am thrilled to be able to share my experience with other participants.
 
This read-along starts September 22 but there's still time to sign up! Please visit Maria's blog for more information!
 
Sign-up Here
 
Here's a preview of the read-along's schedule:
 
Week 1: Sept. 22nd

Reading: Chapters 1 - 5
Thoughts on Reading Jane Eyre 
Discussion Questions for Next Week:
A Night's Dream of Books


Week 2: Sept. 29th

Reading: Chapters 6 -10
Discussion Questions: Chapters 1 - 5
Discussion Questions for Next Week:
Babbling Books
Looks pretty chill, right?
I hope you guys will join as well!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Vonnie!! Thank you so much for spreading the news!! I am SO looking forward to this!! Thanks as well for participating!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us Vonnie! This looks to be such a fun event and I anticipate some great posts coming up.

    ReplyDelete