Saturday, February 2, 2013

Know Me Better #7

This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and has us answer them :).

This weeks questions are...

Is there anything you would like to say to or ask your favorite author?
I'm not sure if I will ask anything but I will tell them how much I love them and to please continue writing.

Are you a dreamer or a realist?
Both. I like to dream a lot but I do know that a lot my dreams are impossible to come true, which makes me a realist.

Theater or Rental?
I prefer to go to the theater if I really want to see a movie because it's really hard for me to sit still in front of a TV. Of course, if I can't catch a movie at the theater, then I rent it at my library.

Share a family tradition.
Every Easter, my grandmother makes us capirotada (it's like bread pudding but way better) and we each separate our own portions to enjoy for the next couple of days. So excited because it's coming up :)

Favorite late night snack?
Chocolate!

9 comments:

  1. That's very sweet of your grandma.
    I love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandmother's capirotada sounds great. Easter is early this year so you'll get to enjoy it sooner. thanks for checking out my blog. I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider myself a realist, too. I like dreaming, but I know that what I wish for can't always come true, as much as I would like it to.

    Our KMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Easter tradition your grandmother gives you! I've never heard of capirotada, but I'm going to look it up!
    Here's My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything better than chocolate, especially late at night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to Google capirotada ..sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me recommend that you get the special recipe from Grandma before it is too late. We didn't get the special recipe for Christmas pudding from my husband's grandma and h=now she is gone with the recipe gone forever. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that.

      We have the recipe but it's always more special when she makes it.

      Delete
  8. Vonnie I love Grandmother's cooking/baking it's just beautiful and so much better than shop cake. You make it sound so lovely!

    My Know Me Better post.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete