Monday, October 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #17


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
 My Teaser:


"Harry looked more closely and realized that what he had thought were decoratively carved thrones were actually mounds of carved humans: hundreds and hundreds of naked bodies, men, women, and children, all with rather stupid, ugly faces, twisted and pressed together to support the weight of the hansomely robed wizards.
" 'Muggles,' whispered Hermione..." page 242 from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
 
 
*sigh* I'm almost done with this series. It makes me sad.

11 comments:

  1. Oh! I love Harry Potter! It's a great series of books I can share with my son. And the movies - awesome!!

    You can check out my TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great book. I remember reading this thinking yucky!

    MY TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Harry Potter! You can never go wrong with Harry!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, Harry Potter.. Love it! Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=10933

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never read ONE Harry Potter book. OUCH!! Who threw that book at me. :)

    THANKS for your teaser.

    My teaser is below.


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-10232012.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome teaser!Love Harry Potter!

    here's our TT
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see a Harry teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oww Harry.. love Harry. Enjoy the rest of the books

    My TT TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I love Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gravy! That's one heck of a teaser! I'm waiting to read this one to my Daughter, but thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for stopping by My TT!
    Happy Reading =D

    ReplyDelete