Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back To School Read-A-Thon TBR!


I am participating in my first read-a-thon! I am super excited about this because I really need to be cracking down on my books. August so far has been a really slow reading start and I hope this event will help push me with my reading goals. This read-a-thon is hosted by Katie's Book Blog and is from August 16-20.

 

Here's what I hope to finish:


1. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
2. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
3. Finding Nouf by Zoe Ferraris
4. Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas (audiobook)

 Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh awesome TBR. I loved A Great And Terrible Beauty. Happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read A Great and Terrible Beauty! Smooth Talking Stranger sounds good too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moloka'i is one of my favorite books of all times! I hope you enjoy it. It can be a little bit... slow I guess, in the beginning but it gets really good.

    ReplyDelete